I have always felt more comfortable in the company of youngsters, found them closer to my heart and therefore I had to accept the fun time suggested by my youngest blogger friend, Atiba.
She has nominated me for the ‘Liebster Award’, which comes with five rules or conditions.
Let me remind you my dearest young friends how much you despise the rules or the ‘restrictions’, as you would call them.
I remember them too well because I was always trying to impose those rules and the youngsters around me called me ‘fun spoiler.’
I too want to feel relaxed and flout a few rules that have been tagged with this award!
The five rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Flaunt the ‘Liebster award’ badge on your blog.
- Tell 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
- Prepare questions for your nominated blogs.
I just want to follow four.
First and foremost, I want to thank dear Atiba for nominating me.
Here is the badge:
Sorry, I am skipping the third rule.
My nominations for Liebster Award:
Brad: A poet and a writer, he loves exploring the world of blogging as a creative expression. He selects awesome stories from all over the world and shares them with his readers every week. Love and compassion move his heart and he passes them on through cyber hugs.
Eric: He believes in creating awareness around what really matters. He loves to laugh, listen and observe! Those observations are passed on in a succinct manner, each word heavier than the other! His words of wisdom always enlighten his readers.
Kim: She blogs about wiping out domestic abuse, domestic violence and encourages women empowerment in the memory of her sister Kay who was murdered by her own husband before she could escape his clutches.
Lisa: She shares humorous and touching stories as well as her challenges that she has faced in her own divorce. She also includes lots of tips for dealing with common divorce issues.
Louise Gallagher: Blogging is an adventure for her. A journey. A mystical voyage into the exploration of that state of being that accepts human imperfections as perfectly magnificent. Her beautiful, dreamlike thoughts can carry you along with her into her alluring world.
Questions you have to answer dear nominated bloggers:
- One unfulfilled dream.
- What is your definition of success?
- What is your most precious possession?
- A loving childhood memory.
- Who has influenced you most of the time?
- What can make you laugh instantly?
- If you have lost your way in a maze of underground parking, how will you locate your car, without modern technology?
- What according to you is the major reason of bullying?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What advice would you give to a new, young blogger?
My answers to Atiba’s questionnaire:
- Your favorite past-time.
- What, according to you, are your bragging rights?!
I don’t believe in bragging. May be I have passed that age.
- The 3 wishes you’d make if you get Aladdin’s Lamp.
Firstly, I would tell him to transport me to my loving home in Delhi, whenever I want, in a jiffy!
Secondly, I would tell him to get me the job I love.
Thirdly, I would tell him to make my working hours more flexible.
- One weird thing you believed in as a child.
When I looked at moon, I wondered how it could walk with me and even travel wherever I went!
- What are your 3 chief principles in life?
Love unconditionally, smile and give whatever you can.
- One place where you’d like to travel to.
- What sort of a person is the most boring or irritating to you?
The one who brags and talks too much.
- A thing that has happened in your life, which was like a dream come true for you…
Nothing so special.
- One skill you’ll love to acquire and why.
How to handle modern technology and the plug-ins of blogging.
10.What does blogging mean to you?
It is just a hobby, to spread my wings in a creative and constructive manner to engage with nice people around the globe.